Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sam W. Soothing Message #1



Hello, Jady. I'm Sam Waterston.

You may know me as a soothing, knowlegable attorney on TV's Law and Order, as well as guest spot on several other series in the Dick Wolf family of entertainment. I'm quite comforting and well-spoken.

I believe you may have need of my influence, Jady.

Many people worry, in their mid-20s, that they've mis-stepped in their professional and, ha ha, yes, personal paths. That isn't so. You're awesome, Jady.

I approve of your prudent use of your spare time to bake cookies as well as the later extrapolation you've made to give edible treats as holiday gifts this year.

You are also at a lovely weight and I like your hair.

I know you may be feeling lethargic and weak this week, but remember, vitamins are there for a reason! You deserve the best of health, Jady.

Thanks again for allowing me a moment of your time. I'll just stand here and make soothing noises whilst you rest.

Theeere you go. rest, rest. good girl.

1 comment:

A said...

WOW!!! Can you send him to me next?!!!