Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cloverdale, IN




Me: You know, Sister actually said she felt uncomfortable with me being here.
1: Oh, I don't know why you'd say that, Jady.
Me: Uh...why would I lie?
1: I don't know, Jady. I'm not THAT kind of doctor.


You know, one moment, your fractured relationship with your mom and stepdad seems to be knitting up nicely. The next moment, they call you a liar and a lunatic.

Maybe one of them will try to convince me that I'm making up my depression again. Because, as y'all have seen, depressed is the funnest thing to be EVER. Sister, on the other hand, doesn't seem interested in spending time with me at all over the weekend. As in refused to hang out at all........SO glad I came.


I'm rethinking a visit home for xmas.











p.s. I considered NOT posting this blog, but chose to a)record this trip for future warnings against optimism and b)tell Cloverdale, Indiana to officially fuck OFF.

No comments: